Our Mobile site provides users with both free and secured terminal information. Having a login user account will allow users to access all of our features (depending which features a terminal has activated).
- The following are free features available to all users:
- Daily Message – a daily priority message from the terminal.
- Import Inquiry – used to check import container availability statuses.
- Empty Checker – the free portion of this feature is used to check the status of empty containers (when taken out as an import).
- Export Inquiry – used to check export booking or release statuses.
- Terminal Info – provides users directions to the terminal, contact and general information about the terminal.
- Vessel Schedule – used to search vessel, gate and cargo schedules.
The following are secure features requiring a login user account:
- Appointments – allows users to make, modify or delete appointments for import, export or empty containers into or out of the terminal.
- Empty Checker – the secure portion of this feature will provide a user with their list of all empty containers (taken out as import containers).
- Gate Inquiry – allows users to inquire about container or chassis EIR (equipment interchange receipt) details.
- Notifications – allows users to set up email alert notifications as key import container events occur.
Note: For any secure features requiring a login user account, users will be prompted to first sign in before they can access them.