Our Home page offers features that provide our users a simple and easy means to access terminal-related information.
The Home page includes the following functional components:
- A Select Terminal drop-down allows users to select a terminal. Once selected, it will display the terminal’s logo and inform users what terminal data is being accessed.
Below that are the Feature Buttons, which opens a feature:
1st row: Import Inquiry, Export Inquiry, Gate Inquiry2nd row: Vessel Schedule, Notifications, Appointments3rd row: Terminal Info, Daily Message and Empty Checker
- A Side Menu icon is at the top left. This displays our features in a list format. Pressing the > (right arrow) will also open each feature.
- A Help Menu icon is next to the Side Menu icon. This provides help to users to understand what each feature does and how to use it.
- A Home icon is found at top right. Pressing this from any feature page will return users back to our Home page.
- If a user is logged on, a Logon icon will appear (by the Home icon). It will signify a user has access to our secure features. From the Side Menu, users can Log Off, or update their Account Profile by pressing the > (right arrow) next to their user name.
Note: Depending on the terminal, some feature buttons may be enabled or disabled (which will appear pale in color).